Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ventings On My Ungrateful Boss :(

I have a duty everyday..
And I do it without fail..
Have always done so.

But as I m doing it,
I am beaten.
And am physically abused.
Every single day without fail.

Pillows pressed to my face..
Making my voice inaudible.
Kicked or thrown about.
Or assigned another duty
Without being given a refreshing break.

I wonder why God makes me suffer
For being sincere and punctual.
Why is that my boss is so cruel hearted?
So lazy, unappreciative and unreciprocative?

If this continues for some more time,
I am sure I will ditch my boss..
When my services are most required.
When she has an important exam
I am not going to ring!!
When she misses the paper she will be wild.

I don't want her to be sad,
But she can't humiliate me every day!

At least once in a while,
She needs to respond to my call.
Wake up when I ring, sit and study!!
I doubt I can see that happening in my lifetime.

- Sudha's Frustrated Alarm clock

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh! I started to wonder if u r having problems at workplace :) anthr beautiful piece... i fear 2 imagine wt my alarm clock has 2 say!!!

ramakrishnabasireddy said...

if our CEO see this imedietly he will make superior of our boss atleat for onday.. :-) so lets plan for 1day boss program...4.00am wake up study hours in free air..yeah i know u have so many plans to punish ur boss... nice blog..keep it up

Abdullah Shahid said...

lolz...that was really cool and witty. You had my heart melted :-)

Amneet said...

Dear Alarm clock, get back at your boss, check this out http://www.nandahome.com/

Amneet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.